Thursday, April 22, 2010

Focus Challenge - Month 4 (2010)

For our focus challenge this week, let's play hide & seek!

Check in pockets of any sort for hidden clutter.

Some ideas for places to look are:
Backpacks
Backseat pouches (cars)
Briefcase
Clothing (if you rehang it to wear it again)
Coats
Diaperbag
Door panels (cars)
Purse

Happy Hunting!

Top 5 Posts:
How I Define Clutter
Decluttering: A How-To
I'd Rather Stay Home From Work and De-junk
Decluttering Made Simple (27-17-7)
Ever Felt Afraid to Declutter?

3 comments:

  1. My sister and I started this in November of 2009. While I fail to "blog" every day as we had planned, I still get rid of one (or more) thing(s) a day. It's amazing what it has taught my 4 year old! Thanks for sharing your ideas!
    http://things365.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I've posted a link to your blog on our blog! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Declutter365

    Congrats to you & your sister for accepting your own challenge!

    As you know, writing about or sharing your decluttering adventure isn't as important as staying true to your challenge and purging one thing each day. Kudos to you for still going strong. I'm so proud of you!

    To hear that your efforts are also helping to teach your daughter makes me even happier. WTG you! That was one of the best side-effects of beginning my decluttering adventure several years ago...I was teaching my children a better way than living with clutter.

    Congrats again on all your efforts (and the link love). Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

If you encounter difficulty leaving a comment, please send me an email. My address is available on my profile.